- Global Beers
The BEER KNOB bottle opener is the gear knob for the beer snob. It won't work in your car, but it will open your favorite beverage! The satisfying sensation of shifting through the gears no longer has to end when your drive does...
Just clutch, pop, and enjoy!
So, how does the BEER KNOB work?
- Grab the BEER KNOB as you would a shift knob.
- Hook the opener underneath the cap edge.
- Pivot the Beer Knob over the bottle top to “pop” the cap off!
- The integrated magnet will catch the bottle cap for easy retrieval.
- Celebrate another flawless gear shift and enjoy your beverage.
Q: How did you come up with the Beer Knob?
A: Inspired to do my part to save the manual transmission, I looked to an undoubtedly longer living market/industry/sector. Beer!
Q: Can the Beer Knob open any bottled beverage?
A: The Beer Knob can open most all crimped-on crown bottle caps. But it’s not intended for use on twist-off bottle caps - the opener can catch the threads of the bottle top and chip the glass.
Q: Will the Beer Knob work in my car?
A: Definitely not. Beer Knob should only be enjoyed outside your car.
Q: Do I need to know how to drive stick shift to use the Beer Knob?
A: No! But you should be of legal drinking age if opening an alcoholic beverage.
Q: Can I shift the Beer Knob into any gear?
A: Absolutely! Just don’t forget to first clutch the bottle firmly.